Dr. Chugh has developed a unique set of strategies, referred to as behavior-limited discipline, which offers considerable promise for parents, teachers, and therapists working with challenging children. His new book, Don’t Swear with Your Mouth Full! When conventional discipline fails unconventional children, explains this new approach in detail and provides easy-to-follow steps to effectively work with headstrong children.
He is also the co-owner of the East Amherst Psychology Group’s Transit at Dodge location in East Amherst, New York. Dr. Chugh’s practice focuses on providing psychotherapy and assessment with children, adolescents, and their families. He specializes in the following areas:
- Children ages 0 – 18 with emotional and behavioral challenges
- Behavior modification with the most difficult children
- Creative applications of behavioral interventions for a variety of problems
- Consultation to schools and daycare centers
- Cognitive-behavioral therapy to address anxiety-spectrum disorders and depression
- Psychological evaluations of children’s developmental, learning, and mental health needs
Please use the contact information in the sidebar if you would like to schedule a consultation or to ask about booking Dr. Chugh for a speaking engagement with your organization.